- This event has passed.
5NINES Cybersecurity: Session 1
February 12 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pmFree
PROTECT YOUR COMPANY FROM MAJOR THREATS
Join us for this FREE session where you will learn critical steps you can take to begin developing a risk management plan for mitigating cybersecurity threats.
Learn specific steps to protect your company:
• Identify potential security risks.
• Determine which risks to address immediately.
• Discover potential solutions for risk mitigation and avoidance.
• Why monitoring of ongoing risks is crucial.
• How to train employees on key policies and procedures.
Who should attend?
• Companies that have experienced breaches to their information security.
• Companies that sells to entities in the Department of Defense supply chain.
• Companies selling to the auto or the aeronautics industry.
• Companies that don’t have a risk management plan.
• Companies that use cloud storage technology.
• Companies that work with intellectual property.
• Learn about the scope and reach of potential data breaches, theft and ransomware.
• Identify where your company’s vulnerabilities are.
• Recognize key steps to take to mitigate your risks now.
• Discover a comprehensive list of available resources.
• Learn compliance requirements for defense contractors.
The largest risk of concern to U.S. companies, according to Allianz Risk Barometer 2018 is Cyber Incidents. There is nearly a 100% chance that your company has already been probed for weaknesses and you just don’t know it. While technology infrastructure is important, 80% of your vulnerability is based on the security protocols your team may or may not follow.